monthly TBR: February 2016 + Brief Hiatus

Underlying image is not mine Hello, all! This is my monthly goals/TBR post, but before we begin, I just wanted to let you all know tha...

Underlying image is not mine

Hello, all! This is my monthly goals/TBR post, but before we begin, I just wanted to let you all know that I will be taking a brief hiatus this week. I feel like spending a gargantuan amount of time on reading. Plus I'm tired. And I've fallen behind on comments. So I just need a few days to catch up and refresh myself :) I should be back later this week, or next week with daily posts.

JANUARY GOALS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
For January my goal was to read the above six books. I only read 50% of those so obviously I fail (years of academy training wasted!). I started Never Never, but just wasn't feeling it at the time, so I returned it to the library. It's not quite a DNF book. It's just on pause. Also while I was reading Truthwitch, I got really into audio books, so technically I'm 45% into Truthwitch. I'm not a COMPLETE fail. I plan on finishing that book this month. And I just never picked up Girl Online #whoops

Below are the books I DID read! Although I'll Meet You There was a DNF book.


GOODREADS PROGRESS
OMG LOOK AT MY PROGRESS! I AM A SLOW READER! A SLACKER! BUT AUDIO BOOKS ARE MIRACLES! For the first time in my goodreads history/life I AM AHEAD OF SCHEDULE! AND NOT JUST ONE BOOK, OR TWO, BUT THREE BOOKS AHEAD
The Rock is in awe of me, and you should be too

FEBRUARY GOALS

I want to finish Truthwitch this month (got the audio book thanks to my co-blogger, Dash), and move on to the next book in the Lunar Chronicles. I might read The Demon King with Carlisa. But the main goals are to read the Infernal Devices Trilogy, and read Northanger Abbey. Back in November, I wrote a post about how I wanted to read one classic novel a month. Well I failed. Majorly. Fell right on my lying face. SO HOPEFULLY THIS MONTH WILL GO BETTER!

WHAT DO YOU PLAN ON READING THIS MONTH?

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. YAAAS, I hope you read a classic a month. That's one of my goals for this year. Have you read Northanger Abbey before? I think I've only read it once but it's been yeeears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you with the comments. I should take a hiatus too. Except I won't, even though I want to so badly, because I have problems. This month's reading. Hmmm. I want to read so many things. What WILL I read? All the books I have to read ;) BUT most of them I want to read (except for a handful that I have heard not so great things about since obtaining them, but that's life). Hope you enjoy ALL the reading- and I am curious about Truthwitch so you must let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pride, Prejudice and Zombies is um, an interesting book lol. I still don't quite know how I feel about that one :) Enjoy your reading time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slow readers are just readers who savour their books more :P
    BUT HEY I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK IN FINISHING THE INFERNAL DEVICES FOR FEBRUARY!! *sprinkles fairy dust all around* I have no doubt you'll be able to fly through them :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got Demon King on hold at my library! I would love to read it this month as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you usually post daily? I really respect bloggers who find the time and determination to do so. Combined with reading other blogs and answering comments, it must take and enormous amount of time. I recently decided to only post twice a week, which seems to be working for now. We'll see! Enjoy your hiatus and may you read lots of good books.

    As for my February tbr, I'm hoping to re-read Red Seas under Red Skies by Scott Lynch for our read-along, to finish The Liveship Traders Trilogy by Robin Hobb (long overdue). These two are massive so apart from them, I'm thinking about reading The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig which I received as an ARC. So I think February should be a good reading month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you like Passenger XD AND TRUTHWITCH OH MY GAAAAAAAWSH girl, I hope you love it XD. As for Cinder, THE LUNAR CHRONICLES IS ABSOLUTE AMAZINGNESS AND I AM HOPINH YOU LOVED IT TOO *crosses fingers* the books keep getting better and better :D. Let me know how the Clockwork Angel is :)? I have been wanting to read those but they are on my Maybe List :O. Happy February :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some great books on your February TBR! The only one I haven't read is The Demon King. I hope you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'll like Northanger Abbey! Not my fave Austen ever but a darn good book.

    ReplyDelete